Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Please let me deconstruct: Alex Clare

Alex Claire is currently the voice of corporate entity Microsoft.  Alex Clare is much more than that.

Please let me show you why; Most of you know him from his chart topping hit "Too Close":


Great Video, great pop production, good job Alex for getting that MS sponsorship.  My fear is that you wont see past that to the amazing artist that exists beyond that.  When I first Alex I saw him performing that song on acoustic guitar in a completely different manner.  Give this a listen wont you?:


A little different no?  Then I went on to give this Gyptian international cover a listen:


Pretty AMAZING isn't it?

If you are not sold on AC, then let me provide the jury with one final argument- A Live Etta James Cover of "Damn Your Eyes"; I think that it speaks for itself:





No comments: