Sunday, August 19, 2012

Prediction: Great Song about to break


I have been following the Head and the Heart since a good friend of mine referred me to them for great music about a year ago.  The best part of this wonderful band has always been their harmonies.  That being said, this songs stands out to me as one that will be AMAZING with some adequate production.  Sung by only one member in this video (the writer), I will be heartbroken if this song doesn't receive the musical treatment it deserves.

Thanks in advance to the fan that took this video...you were there for magic!

If you want to hear the version that made me fall in love go here: http://www.fuelfriendsblog.com/2012/05/08/fuelfriends-chapel-session-15-the-head-and-the-heart-encore/
and listen to "Untitled" the fourth track.

JH


No comments: